A SHAMAN

"A SHAMAN ... KNOWS THERE IS A SEA OF CONSCIOUNESS THAT IS UNIVERSAL EVEN THOUGH WE EACH PERCEIVE IT IT FROM OUR OWN SHOES, AN AWARENESS AND A WORLD THAT WE ALL SHARE, THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED BY EVERY LIVING BEING, YET IS SELDOM SEEN BY ANY."



(VILLOLDO AND JENDRESEN)



The four winds

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

INDEPENDENCE DAY

INDEPENDENCE DAY
Yes, it´s Independence Day here in my country. It´s a beautiful day, the sky is so blue, the sun is hot, you are not going to work (it´s a holiday, of course), so you invite friends to join you for lunch and drinks around the pool.Watching the morning news on TV makes you sad and revolted. So many children dying in Russia just because some people can be so cruel and stupid. It makes you think that we´re living World War 3, which is worse than the previous ones, because innocent people are killed. Instead of trained soldiers, they aim at children and working people.I feel like crying, but I have to cook lunch. Soon my folks will be here and I´ll probably get better keeping busy in the kitchen. My son suggested some pasta with spinach cream - it´s a good idea. Then I look at the sky that is painfully blue ... Oh, my God, why? I know I´ll be better in a moment. But the moment is not now. I need to cry ...

No comments: