A SHAMAN

"A SHAMAN ... KNOWS THERE IS A SEA OF CONSCIOUNESS THAT IS UNIVERSAL EVEN THOUGH WE EACH PERCEIVE IT IT FROM OUR OWN SHOES, AN AWARENESS AND A WORLD THAT WE ALL SHARE, THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED BY EVERY LIVING BEING, YET IS SELDOM SEEN BY ANY."



(VILLOLDO AND JENDRESEN)



The four winds

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Too busy

I ´ve been too busy the last few days; I couldn´t write a word or even think about it. And when I finished what I had to do, Mariana surprised me with a very high fever.
It´s something hard to understand that such a delicate and lovely new person of only seven months of age can have high fever ,,, And feel so badly, so out of this world.
She´s sleeping now, resting, and I hope the fever has ceased for good. She can´t speak yet, but I try to guess every signal from her. I´m going to have some rest, too. Hush ...

No comments: