A SHAMAN

"A SHAMAN ... KNOWS THERE IS A SEA OF CONSCIOUNESS THAT IS UNIVERSAL EVEN THOUGH WE EACH PERCEIVE IT IT FROM OUR OWN SHOES, AN AWARENESS AND A WORLD THAT WE ALL SHARE, THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED BY EVERY LIVING BEING, YET IS SELDOM SEEN BY ANY."



(VILLOLDO AND JENDRESEN)



The four winds

Sunday, July 26, 2009

What Nanny says

Well, as you should know, she's five years old. One of her most interesting contributions is exactly what she says. Besides dancing beautifully all round the house and finding butterflies to add to my collection, she makes comments that make me wonder what exactly she means. There's always a feeling of not understanding completely on my side. She uses words that simply stay, they don't just vanish like ordinary words. Like the other day when she suddenly came to me (I was at the computer) and said: "I know you will always love me."
Yesterday she was about going to bed when her mother reminded her of feeding the fishes of the aquarium. Öh. mum," she burst out crying. Her mother said: "No problem, you can feed them now, there's no need to cry."I know,"she said, but I also know that they will never forgive me."

No comments: