A SHAMAN

"A SHAMAN ... KNOWS THERE IS A SEA OF CONSCIOUNESS THAT IS UNIVERSAL EVEN THOUGH WE EACH PERCEIVE IT IT FROM OUR OWN SHOES, AN AWARENESS AND A WORLD THAT WE ALL SHARE, THAT CAN BE EXPERIENCED BY EVERY LIVING BEING, YET IS SELDOM SEEN BY ANY."



(VILLOLDO AND JENDRESEN)



The four winds

Sunday, December 26, 2004

BEFORE HITTING THE ROAD

BEFORE HITTING THE ROAD

If you´ve ever been to Búzios, all i have to say is that I´m going to spend two weeks there – that will be enough for you to understand that for some time I´ll be in paradise. If you haven´t, an explanation is required. Many years ago Buzios was a fishing village, a place that God made so beautiful that other people decided to take hold of it; it´s now a resort for people on holidays, but it´s still fantastic.

More than that, I´m going to spend some days in Rio de Janeiro before getting to Buzios and participate in the great New Years´s Eve celebration which is one of the most crowded in the world. I must say I don´t like crowds, but we have a new person in the family who hasn´t seen it yet. It´s so great an event that we´re eager to take her to see it personally.

Well, what I mean by announcing my trip is that I´ll probably write about it soon, unless nothing interesting comes up. You bet I will.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Looking forward to it...

Marlene said...

Here I am, Jessie, already back home and... You simply don´t have the chance to sit and think when you´re doing so many things . I´ll try to tell about Buzios (with pictures) now that I can use my senses to that purpose.